Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE BEACH IS BACH

Let's let's let's start this shit again. It's almost exactly four years to the day since we've written in this thing, during which time we uh... went to college.

SO WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

Honestly, I came across this site again by googling my name, which I do A LOT. Trust me, for a professional journalist (which I am now, if you haven't been following my life for the past four years and have been expectantly waiting for this blog to update) this is completely normal. TRUST ME.

Reading over our old posts, I get the impression that high school was a tremendously boring time for me. I hope my life is not as boring now, but I think it is! I think it is!

Let's talk about real shit. I have a job as a journalist in Mercer County, which is a strange, strange part of New Jersey. But it's a great job. Today I spent the morning chasing butterflies on a nature preserve in Hopewell. You sat in a fucking office. JOURNALISM

It's weird how people, and by people, I mean me, and... well, other people manage to find their passion in college. In just four years, you can find out what you would love to do for life. Or not. OR YEAH

???

Anyway,,, I'm going to go to a bar because I drink alcohol! I didn't do that in high school. I didn't do a lot of shit in high school! (snorts cocaine off the keyboard (just kidding keyboards are dirty (just kidding I don't snort cocaine)))

Hopefully I've gotten better at this since high school. All you other fuckers write a post. Don't think I don't want to know, because I want to know. TELL ME

P.S.
If you guys write, I promise to make my next post less fucked.
OR DO I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home