Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So...

So I'm not dead. But it is the summer and theoretically, I have much more free time on my hands to read, write, make web pages, frolic in the sun, etc. However, job demands and other things in life (such as the proper maintenence of a girlfriend [don't be mad please I mean that in a joking way {wow this is a lot of nesting}]) means a reduction in the actual amount of free time for pursuing such wonderful things. But I still feel like I'm wasting my time.

THAT'S WHY I'M QUITTING MY JOB IN AUGUST. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

2 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2005 at 4:20 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    har har me too

     
  • At August 30, 2006 at 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Chack: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about TRAVEL. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, TRAVEL check out my site. A good site for more information is http://www.ytb.bz Take Care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home